sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

Chuck Doesn't Look Dead To Me

Gossip Girl fans will know that the cast is shooting the new series at the moment, and from the looks of things Chuck is not dead. I knew Chuck wouldn't die because 1) this is Josh Schwartz and in his world people don't die when they get shot - remember Trey in the O.C? - and 2) the whole Chuck and Blair will-they-won't-they scenario is what holds the show together.

So Chuck is alive, and not just alive, he's dating Clemence Poesy. I know I'll anger the Chuck and Blair fans here, but how cute do they look together?
I love Clemence's style, so I'm super excited about her guest appearance. I hope she stays around for a few episodes like Hilary Duff did, because we need the style inspiration.

The scenes they were filming yesterday took place outside Diane von Furstenberg's NYC store and apparently the episode will centre around Fashion's Night Out, which takes place this year on September 10th. It's mighty unlikely but imagine if Anna Wintour made a guest appearance too. That would be TV gold.

DAQUI

Sem comentários: